2013-18 TEMAC March Pilot's Meeting Report

Started by Papa, March 25, 2013, 07:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

#2013-18
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Andy Hoffer

Great meeting and great Tickler. Thanks so much Jack! 

And thanks to all my photo victims, especially Frank, who graciously demoed how to shave with a prop  (http://temac.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/DSC_1542-33-lowres-1024x680.jpg).  His 2-prop technique was amazing.  I can't quite remember Frank's words just after the photos were taken, but they were most complimentary.   

Cheers!

Andy

sihinch

I'm really disappointed to have missed the meeting. It looks like everyone had a great time.

Is there any chance that some notes of the lessons and theory coul be posted, like Ed did after his presentation?

Papa

It's coming, don't be so impatient (LOL) some people have to work you know.
I don't have to work but some people do and they are writing up the notes.

Jack.
A motto to live by:

Frank v B

Simon,

What Jack is trying to tell you politely is that this idiot has the responsibility to do the write-up of the "Proper Props" presentation.  The first draft has been sent to Jack for his critique.... and translation.

Now if you only would have attended the meeting you would have known the rules already. 

To say that everyone had a great time would be an understatement. ;D ;D  I thought the meeting was an absolute riot.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

Quote from: Frank v B on March 27, 2013, 10:36:12 PM
Now if you only would have attended the meeting you would have known the rules already. 

I can't always make weekends, I think we should have the meetings on weekday evenings!  ;D ;D

Papa

That seemed to be the general consensus so the next one will be April 17.
This will be our final Pilot's Meeting of the winter season so plan on making it.

Jack.
A motto to live by: