Flight Instruction for 2013 has finished!

Started by thehaze, September 05, 2013, 05:13:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehaze

Well that's it for the 2013 season.  :'(

I had a lot of fun, met a lot of great people, and learned a lot from all of you.

Thank you for your enthusiasm, it was a pleasure being the CFI. Many thanks to the fantastic group of instructors.

A few notes.

1. If you don't have your wings, and haven't been given the OK to fly solo, you may not fly at TEMAC unsupervised. If you aren't sure what your status is, please send me a message.

2. The instructors have given up a lot of their personal time to train and fly with students. Often at the expense of flying their own models, and without any compensation. Please do not show up at the field and expect an instructor to work with you unless prior arrangements  have been made.  Please respect that.

Mike
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

imran13

Thanks Mike for a great season! To say I learned a lot this season is an understatement. I went from noobie to pilot within the span of 3 months.

Thank you to Greg Hazelton and Cadez for helping out when we needed it.

Thanks to Simon for being very supportive and sharing your experience.

thanks to Ed who taught me a few things
about 3D and is still helping me.

And finally thanks to Mike for being a great CFI and being very supportive and friendly.

This list could go on and on because of all the great members of TEMAC who have helped teach us, given us tips, and helped us solve many problems.

Cheers to a great season!
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.