Flying Wednesday afternoon anyone?

Started by Bobmic, April 30, 2013, 03:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobmic

The weather looks so nice that I am thinking to take a plane (or two) with me to work tomorrow and drive to the field on the way back (around 5:45)? Anyone's planning to join?

Bobby

Gregor77

You will not be the first one there.. It's training night as far as I know.  There will be lots of people there looks great outside now!   :o

thehaze

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Papa

OOps, got to change the schedule.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Michael

Michael

Bobmic

So no one is planing to go... Maybe I will continue with setting everything up on the new Transmitter.

Gregor77

Hey. I only looked at the schedule. Lol.

Michael

On what was likely the last quiet Wednesday afternoon/evening at TEMAC for the 2013 flying season (training starts next week), a few members came out to enjoy the slightly windy but sunny and warm conditions. Simon H and Greg C did some dog-fighting with their biplanes. I maidened my Top-Flite Elder is a smooth and successful flight. Fabiano flew his F16 jet and practiced with his Nooner. Gerhard flew his Mustang and others were doing some really nice aerobatic flying.
Michael

sihinch

It was an awesome night! A few too many realistic dogfights! Cadez and Hinchy were at it again! Lol

Ededge2002

jealous!!  just couldnt make it tonight.  Im still diging out from going flying saturday and sunday.  worth it?  you bet ya!!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Bobmic

What a wonderful plane - Michael!
At the end I decided to prepare the planes for the weekend instead as I need to setup everything from scratch and maiden all the planes.
I also don't know how to program some of the features I would like to have on the Transmitter - looks like the guys at JR can not write a manual that actually explains how things work and give examples.
I wish I would have gone flying today but I am afraid that if I don't finish setting up everything I will mess up the weekend again :(