E-Flite Pogo 15 EF-1 racer.

Started by Frank v B, October 25, 2015, 08:18:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

E-Flite Pogo  EF-1 racer, new in box... in fact, never opened.  Kit as supplied by E-Flite includes wheels, wheel pants, spinner.  No motor, no electronics.  Retail price was $150 plus tax when last available.  Selling for $110.00.  Can deliver to the next build class or Pilots Meeting or pick up from my home (Yonge and St. Clair).

Frank van Beurden

I bought it in anticipation of EF-1 racing carnage but damage to my current plane was easily repaired and a week after buying the kit I was forced to buy Mike H.'s Pogo undamaged wing, landing gear, cowl and canopy which I still have as spares.  My plane is still race worthy even though the pilot (me) is hopeless. ;D
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

Great deal Frank.

By the way, prospective buyers, the Board is considering a race series with EF1 planes for 2016.

Nothing definite yet, but a distinct possibility.

Simon

octagon

I put my hand up in favor of and EF1 series. They are such cool looking and nice flying planes. Now I just have to learn how to keep my Scarlet Screamer within the confines of the course. Looks like i know what I will be concentrating on the simulator this winter.
What could possibly go wrong?