TEMAC's Electric Jets Mini Funfly - Sunday, July 22

Started by Michael, June 27, 2012, 07:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

TEMAC`s Electric Jets Mini Funfly is coming soon: Sunday, July 22, 2012, noon to 4pm, for TEMAC members.

After the recent successful warbirds day, I'm really looking forward to this.
Several members have started flying jets, and are getting really good at flying them.

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to the free barbeque hotdogs, too!
Michael

sihinch

Oh no, that means the pressure is on building more jets!   ;D

Gregor77

thehaze

Would a pusher like a Stryker be considered a Jet?
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Papa

Yes, the name of the game is FUN. So if it looks like a jet and sounds like a jet why worry.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

byrocat

Time to drag the Gripen of of the workbench and see if everything still works. Of course, it's never been test-flown so I have to get out soon to check it out and be checked out -- so that neither of us are a threat to life and limb....

Michael

Bruce, it would be great to have you at the Jets-day.

If you need any help at all, don't be shy.
Michael

byrocat

Need to have the Gripen given a thorough once-over to make sure that everything hangs together and is ship-shape-and-Bristol-fashion.

Tomorrow is the NexStar's intended maiden, but when are you planning to be at the field?

Michael

I don't know when I'm going to be at the field next, but I must say, that it's good to see you participating in discussion here on the new TEMAC message board. Thanks for the implicit support.
Michael

Gregor77

Same rules for the maidens at the mini fun fly?  I have a few jets that I have not flown due to some issues.  But they should be ready for the event.

Michael

This club event starts at about lunch time, so you can maiden your models earlier if you want.

Also, there's still 2 weeks to go, so you'll have plenty of time to fly your models ahead of time.

It'll be better for safety, and you'll have more fun flying models that would already be trimmed for flight.
Michael

thehaze

I can't wait for jets day!!!

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Michael

Nice jet!

This is going to be fun!

I would think that this year's event will draw many more jets than last year.

I hope we can do a few rounds of casual formation flying.  ;D
Michael

Gregor77

I need to get my butt in gear... I lost interest is most of my Jets.

Hey if anyone wants any of these let me know...

FMS F15 Grey 64mm $120 PNP
FMS F5 Desert 64 mm $120 PNP

CF86 J Power 50 mm  $70
T-28 Blue Canada 50 mm $50

Mirage 2000 50 mm NIB $120
F35 Grey and white $60
F16 Crash repaired need canopy $40

905-616-0201

piker

I regret that I will likely miss the event this year.  That's the beginning of our week at the cottage   :-[

Robert