Groan....

Started by thehaze, June 07, 2013, 03:56:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehaze

Remember when we used to fly planes outdoors at a place called TEMAC?

Good times....

We were spoiled last summer. This rainy, windy, and cold weather can stop anytime.

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

sihinch

The good old days........

bfeist

Look at the stellar organization job in that battery box.

Ededge2002

Just got called out to a job where I will be working outside possibly most the night.....  imagine it might rain!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

bfeist

Perfect weather today guys. I did a long ride instead of flying today. Hope you enjoy the perfect weather!

sihinch

I was at Hamilton Air Show. Awesome day. Not sure if F-18 or the Mosquito was the best?

thehaze

I win..  Took my Dad for a ride in a glider. Then spent the evening at temac flying.  I'm exhausted.  Great day.

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Michael

A few of us had a mini-float-fly with Robert Saturday afternoon/evening.
Michael

Ededge2002

Afternoon shift at temac then picnicking with daughter. Great day!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Here are a few photos (for Ronnie - CF-18, and Bill - Mosquito) from the Airshow.......

Andy Hoffer

Flew from Oshawa to Peterborough for lunch.  Lots of kids getting their first taste of flight in a small aircraft at Oshawa Airport through the Young Eagles program (http://youngeaglesoshawa.org/).  Great food and warm hospitality at the Peterborough Airport restaurant.  And, of course, a perfect excuse to stop in at Pinnacle on the drive back from Oshawa.  :)

Andy

sihinch

What did you buy, Andy?

imran1042

Quote from: sihinch on June 15, 2013, 08:28:23 PM
I was at Hamilton Air Show. Awesome day. Not sure if F-18 or the Mosquito was the best?

What??! THERE WAS AIR SHOW AND I MISSED IT! :( i never miss a air show :( my mom gets free tickets because she works at the airport
Any day at the field is a good day :)

Gregor77

Wingnutz

Quote from: sihinch on June 15, 2013, 10:35:38 PM
Here are a few photos (for Ronnie - CF-18, and Bill - Mosquito) from the Airshow.......
Now you've got me really groaning! The above, AND; FW-190, ME-262, AND...TWO HURRICANES! Nice photos Simon! Thanks...even if I missed it :-[
No need to pick a best...they're all magnificent! However, if I had to pick a favourite photo, I kinda like the WWII RAFers...what a formation!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!