"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on December 12, 2020, 04:00:14 PM
Andy,

re: full-size squadron overhead

How was the bomb-drop accuracy? ;D

Frank

Hey @Frank v B

It was "spot on"!  Those guys are good! Between the prop scars in the fabric, and the turd density of 2.5 lineal inches per square foot, using the runway offers an exciting running of the gauntlet!! :)

Andy

Michael

Flying on Tuesday, Dec. 15, 2020. Winds were very light from the north and the sky was blue. It was a bit cold (about -6) but nice enough for about 3 or flights each.

David, Glenn, Rob, Andy, Jim and me.

Michael

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: sihinch on December 12, 2020, 10:06:14 AM
Here's some video I took of Glen's CL215 from my quad.  This was only my 4th flight with an FPV quad in Acro mode, so it's not smooth.  But I don't think it's too bad.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgwrIhelh5w&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=SimonHinchcliffe

Beautiful positioning at 0:56 to 0:58. 

Way to go Simon!

Andy

Michael

David and I took time out of our busy Christmas day schedule, to fly from the fresh snow at TEMAC.

It wasn't so cold; it wasn't so windy, and the snow was fresh and smooth. The sky was very grey which made it a bit difficult to see the planes at certain angles, but otherwise, we each flew 3 times with nice takeoffs and nice landings.

David took a shot of my FMS Beaver on floats just before taking off.

It was fun!

Michael

davidk

Good flying today.  Skies a little gray, wind ok at 1 to 2... probably 10k out of the south/southeast... picking up a bit as the afternoon sped on.  Good to see everyone out.