E F 1 Racing

Started by Polecat, March 31, 2022, 10:54:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Vadim maidened his new (Simon's old) Invictus this evening.  Trimmed out and ready to go.  Perfect take-off, perfect landing... not a scratch.  The photo on the runway was taken after the maiden flight.

Vadim is confirmed for Sunday.

Frank

ps: when Vadim asked me how difficult it was to fly an EF-1 I answered  "a lot easier than an E-Flite V900".  He was relieved.  He re-kitted at least one of them three years ago.
"Never trade luck for skill"

VadimKirillov

I have re-kited two V900s. Each thrice.  So that would be at least 6 flights of V900.  And two flights of EF1 Invictus. So Lots of experience going to the field on Sunday.

Polecat

Vadim You will get lots of help on Sun., we have another new guy coming up from TO.

Ken

Frank v B

Vadim,

Yes, you will get lots of help.  Dave will help you with control throws, Ken will tell you how to fly the course (turn left and go fast), Richard will be busy trying to sabotage his son's (Cory) plane and Cory will help you with the statement "just follow me around the course".  It is a two plane race so the outcome will be a foregone conclusion. Well, to be honest, we all try to follow Cory.  ;D ;D

Just kidding.  You will get lots of help.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

cpaine

Lol ah Frank...
3 things to get faster... tight coarse, ask questions and ask more questions!! 😉
I am an open book... let's race!!
maac #26951

Polecat

The race is CANCELLED.

Ken