I'm sorry, and Thank you

Started by Michael, June 20, 2020, 05:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

I'm sorry.
I just received an email from a concerned member, pointing out that I had been breaking some rules at the field. I thought about what was being told to me, and I agree. I was wrong. I was arrogant and stupid, and I didn't put safety first. I have no excuse whatsoever. To whoever was at the field when I broke rules, I sincerely apologise, and to the entire membership, I apologise for even remotely causing a problem and jeopardizing the safety and the well-being of the club. I promise to be much more diligent from now on.
Even though I hold the position of president of the club, and even though I am the founder of the club, I could have had my membership revoked, should the board insist.  I am humbled and I am sorry.

It's good to know that enough members care about our club, and were not shy to speak out. I appreciate being told I was wrong. Anyway, almost everyone does follow the rules properly, and that's how it should be.

Thank you!
The TEMAC field has now been open for just over a month, and I'm happy to say that the membership has been following the COVOD19 safety protocols very well. Despite no organized activities or training, the field has been fairly active. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and we hope we'll be able to have some formal activities before the end of the flying season. We'll also consider what kind of meetings we can have this coming fall/winter.

Michael Rogozinsky
President, TEMAC
Michael

Frank v B

Michael

re: "I could have had my membership revoked"

Never on my watch!  You are a classy guy and the spirit of the club.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

sihinch

Thanks for all that you do for the Club, Michael. You're a Gentleman.