Christmas Party

Started by octagon, December 10, 2015, 08:27:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

octagon

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed the Christmas party last night. As usual, Maynard Hill was great, and they way they got all of us into "Those Magnificent Men and Their Flying Machines" was fun and hilarious. I look forward to the video. Many thanks to Leslie and "May" for leading us. Simon, what a great and funny slide show! In fact, what a great job of MCing all night. Thanks for a job well done. I have produced a slide show or two and know how much work is involved.  Of all the organizations I have been involved in, I have never enjoyed any as much as I do Temac. Good on everyone for making it so much fun to be part of.
What could possibly go wrong?

battlestu

good times, good food, and good friends ... already looking forward to next years party :)

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

Michael

Fantastic meeting!

Congratulations to Greg H on being elected to the board!

Lots of friends, great food, great live entertainment, singing, laughing and model airplanes. It's as good as it gets!

Michael

Gregor77

Great party!  Great times!  Lots of great memories flashed back with the slide show!  I wish I could have stayed longer to hear the rest of the show and tell!  But I got "told" when I got home, but it was all worth it!  Looking forward to next year!  A+ Temac!  Sophia will be in attendance next year!

BJROB

This was a great party / Meeting
lots of fun, great times, and these guys can sing.
Looking forward to the video 
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

Wingnutz

It was truly an "Up tidilly up, up!" night! Dunno if the almost all male choir is gonna enchant many ladies, but we sure had a great time!
Thanks particularly to Maynard Hill and Simon for making it a memorable party!
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!