Previous topic - Next topic

Buzzard Bombshell kit wanted

Buzzard Bombshell
0 (0%)
Buzzard Bombshell kit
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Spanky

Anyone have the Buzzard Bombshell kit, preferably in the 46 inch wingspan size to sell? Thanks.

GuyOReilly

@Spanky , I do not have a kit, I however have the plan for a 70% Buzzard Bombshell.  Not sure if all formers are drawn on the plan.
The wingspan is about 48 inches.
It flies great!
Let me know if you want to borrow the plans.
Guy

Spanky

Thank you Guy. I appreciate the offer for the plans. I think I would do better to have a kit as opposed to trying to source and cut every piece of balsa from stock wood. Interestingly, I've been away from RC and building for a while, and I've since been to two model stores, and it seems 'building' airplanes, as opposed to buying pre-fabricated foam ARF/RTF models, has gone by the wayside. One store owner asked me if I did manage to find ANY kit to build, how I would cover it. I replied, well, I'd just use silk and dope, and he laughed at me. Apparently clear dope is illegal now in Canada he claims because the government has rendered it unsafe. Gee, who knew? All those years of building models, by thousands of people, and using dope, and now it's considered unsafe? I guess I need to 'get with the times'. Meanwhile, I'll keep my ear to the ground for a kit to build.