Simple DSMX receiver for training

Started by Proteus, May 12, 2022, 12:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proteus

I'd like to thank Frank, Mark, Graham, and everyone who has been helping Ethan get his plane back into the air again.

Is there a simple DSMX receiver I could buy like the discontinued AR610 that doesn't have any "SMART" tech that could interfere with the control?

I saw that its successor the AR620 is SMART compatible with SmartSafe + Hold Last Failsafe so that made me nervous.

Thanks in advance for any ideas,

Daniel

p.s. We saw that Ethan's DX6e doesn't have a port for the trainer cord so I'm not sure if there is a way to buddy it with the TEMAC DX5e as we had hoped last night

Oscar

Hello Daniel

You can get this R/X.  Its cheap.  I used it to some of my plane. 
https://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=LEM0034

davidk

I have a number of the Lemon 6 channel that Oscar recommends.  They are good receivers.  Brand new, in the package.  End Pin or Top Pin.  Happy to sell one to a fellow Temac'er... $20.

GuyOReilly

Quote from: davidk on May 12, 2022, 05:39:46 PM
I have a number of the Lemon 6 channel that Oscar recommends.  They are good receivers.  Brand new, in the package.  End Pin or Top Pin.  Happy to sell one to a fellow Temac'er... $20.
I would like to buy 2 from you; one top and one end pin, please.
I tried ordering a few from China, but no delivery to Canada due to COVID.
Please let me know how we can arrange exchange of receivers for currency. :-)
Guy

Proteus

Quote from: davidk on May 12, 2022, 05:39:46 PM

Hi David.  That would be very appreciated. Do you come out to the Wednesday evening training sessions or could I drop by to purchase?

Thanks,

Daniel

Proteus

Quote from: Oscar on May 12, 2022, 01:56:11 PM
Hello Daniel

You can get this R/X.  Its cheap.  I used it to some of my plane. 
https://www.greathobbies.com/productinfo/?prod_id=LEM0034

Thanks Oscar! You helped us so much through last year's battles.

davidk

2 for Guy (1 Top, 1 End) and 1 for Daniel (End Pin, I think I only have 1 Top Pin)

I'll be at the field tomorrow, Sat. May 14 by 1:30 for the afternoon.  I'll bring them with me in case you can drop by.

Cheers,

David

Proteus

Quote from: davidk on May 13, 2022, 06:26:35 PM
2 for Guy (1 Top, 1 End) and 1 for Daniel (End Pin, I think I only have 1 Top Pin)

I'll be at the field tomorrow, Sat. May 14 by 1:30 for the afternoon.  I'll bring them with me in case you can drop by.

Cheers,

David

Thanks David! I'll drop by the field this afternoon.

GuyOReilly

Thank you @davidk for the RX.
I will find a good home for these  ;D
Guy