2 planes for sale

Started by eric, April 15, 2014, 03:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric

Too many planes and not enough space. Both planes perfect condition.

#1/    Gent EPP:  3D foamie, flown twice, Airframe and servos only. $40.00

#2/    Unknown make aerobatic balsa and monocote low wing ARF, bought at winter workshop and built up. Comes with all servos, Turnigy SK 35-30, 1100 kv motor. & APC 9 x 7.5 prop, so needs ESC & receiver. This combo gives 165 watts/lb. Flies great. $40.00

Eric

ppalumbo

Hi Eric, I would like to take the 2nd "aerobatic balsa" plane.  Let me know what is the best why to meet and make the exchange.

Thanks,
Peter

eric

Hi Peter;

Will you be at the Spring cleanup at TEMAC on Saturday? I could bring it there with me.

Eric

ppalumbo

Hi Eric, unfortunately I have some furniture that being delivered Saturday morning and a soccer practice in the afternoon (I coach a U15G competitive team).  I can however swing by on the way to practice between 2:30-3:00 if that works for you. If not I'm available any other time over the weekend as well as Monday.

Thanks
Peter

eric

Hi Peter;

I'll be gone from the field around one o'clock, so that won't work. I'm going float flying at Frenchman's Bay from 4:30 until dusk, if the weather cooperates. I'll send you a personal message so we can exchange addresses and things.

Eric

eric

red and yellow aerobat sold.  Eric