LOT 14- retracts RE-SET- ends April 8, 8 pm

Started by Frank v B, March 27, 2021, 10:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

There are about 10 pairs of retracts.  Andy and I have tested most of them and they work.

We are not ready for posting yet.  Since they are all different sizes, I will pair them up, take photos and identify the pairs on the photos with letters.  Pick the set you want for $10.00 per set.  If more than one person wants a particular set, start bidding the price up on that pair.  Everything ends April 8 at 8pm.

Some are standard, some are small, some are large, one pair is very large.  Several retracts are articulating, most have wheels on them, some are still wrapped in plastic.

Bear with me while I sort everything out.

Frank

"Never trade luck for skill"

Frank v B

I sorted through the retracts and do not feel good selling them.

The retracts are free if you can use them.  There is a ruler in the photo so you can judge the wheel size and strut length.  Please consider them as spare parts.

They are free.  Please post the letter identifier and claim them on this post.  No hoarding.  Please give as many people a chance as possible in the early going.  One hour before the  time limit it will be a free-for-all until they are gone.  I will police it.  My decisions are final.*

Frank

* heck, I never get to say this at home.  :)

GuyOReilly

I would like the "D" please, for the Lancaster, if available.  Thank you.

deltawing

May I have the main gears "A" set and front gear "E" set for my new F-86 frame bought last year.
I would pay if it is not free by the end. Thanks Philip

deltawing

Loi, He doesn't able to sign in himself, would like to have the small "B" set to fix his Avanti EDF jet broker gear.

Frank v B

Done. A,B, D and E are set aside.

Philip, thanks for helping Loi.  I was hoping he could use some.

Frank

F-15

May I have " F, & G," front gear for my Avanti 2, if it is still available, thanks.

deltawing

If no one claiming "C & H" until April 8, I like to have it for my fiber glass L-39. Otherwise I will give up for whom want it. Phi

ppalumbo

I'm interested in taking C pair if still available.

Thanks
Peter

deltawing

Since Peter is getting C, I like to change to H, I and J for my fiber glass L-39 if no one want it. I guess I still can match/fix it up.