Hello from the pilots meeting!

Started by thehaze, January 23, 2013, 07:44:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehaze

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

piker

So lets get started!  Woops.  Jack is yapping!

piker

Papa

You call that wonderful discourse "yapping". Well I never!

You'll get yours one day mark my words.   LOL.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Michael

Great meeting! More than 30 people!

Ed did a terrific presentation on power system use and variables, which really seemed to help a lot of members, myself included.

There was productive and re-assuring information on the upcoming "Nooner" racing, good show-and-tell, and lots of fun.

Michael

Ededge2002

Thank you to all involved.  I enjoyed giving the presentation and trying to offer answers from the gallery.   
Thanks for your participation.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Thank you Ed!  You know so much!

It was a big help learning about my battery wire, for my Hunter. And Les (my wife) says she's excited that she learnt that too! She'd been wondering where the esc was going to go, apparently!

Thanks again!

Simon

Wingnutz

Ed, thanks for the advice on lengthening wires! Your red model really helped Lengthen Straighten everyone's wire   understanding.
Thanks to all who helped put the evening together. Enjoyed it.
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

Gregor77

Great meeting!  Great presentation!  What was the name of the site that Ed was refering too?  Thanks for sharing all the great models! 

Like always, I enjoy the pilot meetings, seeing everyone and just having a good time!  I have some images for you Jack!

sihinch

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: sihinch on January 23, 2013, 10:53:36 PM
Thank you Ed!  You know so much!

It was a big help learning about my battery wire, for my Hunter. And Les (my wife) says she's excited that she learnt that too! She'd been wondering where the esc was going to go, apparently!

Thanks again!

Simon

I think Les would really like one of these.  Just think of the domestic applications!  :)