2014-70 TEMAC Tickler, Build Class and Christmas Pilot's Meetings.

Started by Papa, December 03, 2014, 02:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

Michael

Michael

sihinch

Papa

OH Shut up, you are all so picky.

And how come you two are moving in on Andy's territory?

Jack.
A motto to live by:

Frank v B

re: how come you two are moving in on Andy's territory?

Someone mention Andy?

Andy's territory is so big that, if it were exclusive to him, he would be the only person on this planet. ;D
It's open season.... especially since his season is coming up.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

piker

Hey!  About building class the other night.  I ended up with a set square, a metal ruler and a Skywritter bottom nose cover.  I'm willing to let them go to a good home but they won't be cheap!

Papa

A motto to live by:

piker

Frank v B

Piker,

Jack slips this stuff into your equipment box so you have no choice but to attend the next meeting and bring the items back. :D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on December 03, 2014, 08:20:03 PM
re: how come you two are moving in on Andy's territory?

Someone mention Andy?

Andy's territory is so big that, if it were exclusive to him, he would be the only person on this planet. ;D
It's open season.... especially since his season is coming up.

Frank

Well, I guess this is as good a place as any to talk about Andy's territory and Andy's season.  He had it all to himself today.  A shame considering the great flying conditions.  Well, yes, it was a bit cool (OoC measured at the field), but wind chill was only -5oC.  And that's what snow-pants are for!!  And yes, it was a little breezy (20 kmh, gusting 32), but it was straight down the runway.  The downwinds were screaming hot, and landings were practically vertical with the headwind!  And the sun did come out periodically.   It doesn't get any better.  Granted, the toilet seat in the Loo was pretty icy, but thankfully I didn't need to use it.  (I'll bet the electric hand warmer from Oscar's transmitter glove would do the trick (http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,5046.0.html).) 

So there you go - a great day of mild winter flying - with full driveway access.

And I finally won a Nooner Race!

OK Frank. Go for it!!! 

Best regards,

'Snowballs Hoffer'

gmcnic

So Andy, I got this pair of "sno-pants" for my birthday.
They don't fit...now what do I do?  ??? 

Graham

Oh yea, congrats on your Nooner race  ;D

Papa

They look like rose coloured underwear rather than hand warmers.

LOL

Jack.
A motto to live by:

Andy Hoffer

This reminds me of the film changing bag I used to use to get film out of a camera and into a light-tight can when the film accidentally pulled out of the cassette.  I can't wait to do a photo essay of Graham when he models these at the Christmas party! ;D

Andy