Tavares Pond Float Fly, July 16?

Started by Wingnutz, July 13, 2016, 12:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnutz

Haven't seen any posts about this, but still seeing it on the TEMAC Calendar. Are we still a go?
DOWN WITH GRAVITY! UP WITH LEVITY!

battlestu

let me check with Rob... but im guessing if it is going down it will be at Frenchman's Bay
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

piker

Crap!  Sorry guys, I meant to give you guys more warning.   

There's no way I can make it this weekend.  Way to busy building a house.  It's crazy   :o

My trailer with boat is available for anyone else to pick up and take to a float fly, but I just can't support on myself.  Any takers?

Wingnutz

I understand about the reno...any chance it would work if we came to the north end of Scugog Island? I have no trailer hitch, so I can't offer to pull the rescue boat...

Wingnutz

Think my friend Bob and I may try the north end of Scugog Saturday evening anyway... I have an inflatable SUP which can serve as a rescue craft if the downed model is not too far away.
Any further hints in how to find the site?

BobbyW

What! We're going to a new location and you don't even know where it is 😀
Aerofly 5 R/C Flight Simulator for Mac
E-flite Apprentice S 15e RTF
HobbyZone Micro Champ RTF
Spectrum DX8

Skyking

It's directly over the centre of the earth!
Actually, I can.

BobbyW

Good one, Ken. Only problem is, the Nav system in my Escape tells me I'm already there and I haven't even left yet.
Aerofly 5 R/C Flight Simulator for Mac
E-flite Apprentice S 15e RTF
HobbyZone Micro Champ RTF
Spectrum DX8

battlestu

would love to help out with the trailer but i don't have a way to pull it.... going to cancel this and we'll try again in two weeks.

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"