New model releases for 2021

Started by sihinch, January 13, 2021, 08:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Decided to start a new thread for people to post new releases of 2021. 

I will post the Dynam Hunter EDF on here when it is out, but I saw this this morning....

New HobbyKing Lancaster v3
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/h-king-pnf-avro-lancaster-v3-dumbo-british-wwii-heavy-bomber-1320mm.html?queryID=c0c4def48e32c936618eca6fa32d3706&objectID=85799&indexName=hbk_live_magento_en_us_products_news_from_date_desc

If you speak nicely to Glenn he will add flaps for you too!  ;D

sihinch

msatin

You never fail until you stop trying

davidk

That L-39 Albatross is beautiful... and one expensive plane.

$800 US... on sale... without ESC, EDF, RX, and optional braking system... it needs a braking system... too cool.

It's list price, bare, is $1100 US, and the list price of the EDF is $1100 US.  On sale, without an ESC, with EDF and Brake system is $1134.  Add an ESC and RX I'll bet you're close to $1400 US.  That's close to $1800 CDN.  Then... it needs 12S.

Even if I wanted to afford it... I'd be too afraid to fly it.  Sure is lovely, though.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: davidk on January 27, 2021, 03:31:37 PM
That L-39 Albatross is beautiful... and one expensive plane.

$800 US... on sale... without ESC, EDF, RX, and optional braking system... it needs a braking system... too cool.

It's list price, bare, is $1100 US, and the list price of the EDF is $1100 US.  On sale, without an ESC, with EDF and Brake system is $1134.  Add an ESC and RX I'll bet you're close to $1400 US.  That's close to $1800 CDN.  Then... it needs 12S.

Even if I wanted to afford it... I'd be too afraid to fly it. Sure is lovely, though.

@davidk is right on.  For that kind of money I'd want to be inside the plane and able to take control if the radio craps out.  Time to think about hands-on full-scale!  And there is convenient instruction available enroute to TEMAC at 16th Avenue and 404!   ;D  Or, for the price of the L-39 you can do 5 hours of aerobatics in a Pitts Special out of Oshawa Airport.  That's way longer than most of these models last before cosmetic surgery!  8)

Andy

Andy

davidk

Dynam Hawker Hunter now available at BitGo.

sihinch

Gorgeous colour scheme on that P-51! :)

Oscar

Oscar

Horizon Hobby DRACO 2.0
2m
Runs 4S or 6S 4000mah to 7000mah
Optional-use motor reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities with compatible 7+ channel transmitters

https://www.horizonhobby.com/search?q=DRACO%202.0%20level