New “Top Gun” film June 2020

Started by sihinch, January 12, 2020, 08:27:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

That's right, the new Top Gun film is coming. I believe official launch is Friday 26th June, but that may mean some cinemas have it showing on Thursday 25th June.

I'm proposing we try to have a TEMAC night out with "dinner & a movie" and a bunch of us get to see (and talk about) the film together.

At the pilots's meeting people asked for not a weekend. I'll monitor release dates but I'm hoping for:

Thursday 25 June at the Cineplex in Aurora.

davidk

Sounds good, Simon.  And I propose we go "Top Gun" on anyone who pulls out their phone during the movie.

Georgetsigaridis

octagon

Count Marg and I in. Why don't we make it a couples for those ladies that might be interested?
What could possibly go wrong?

BJROB

I feel the need ..... the need for .....
Another top gun movie
Oh yeh ..... I'm in  ;D
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!

AlexShao

Quote from: sihinch on January 12, 2020, 08:27:18 AM
That's right, the new Top Gun film is coming. I believe official launch is Friday 26th June, but that may mean some cinemas have it showing on Thursday 25th June.

I'm proposing we try to have a TEMAC night out with "dinner & a movie" and a bunch of us get to see (and talk about) the film together.

At the pilots's meeting people asked for not a weekend. I'll monitor release dates but I'm hoping for:

Thursday 25 June at the Cineplex in Aurora.

That's great.. I am in Simon.

bweaver

Quote from: octagon on January 12, 2020, 03:34:58 PM
Count Marg and I in. Why don't we make it a couples for those ladies that might be interested?

Great suggestion.  But, considering the movie, when I asked Katie, she says "I'd rather stay home and clean the oven." 

She can't say I didn't ask.  It seems whenever I mention anything airplane related, and invite her to participate, she seems to always have an excuse to bow out. (She keeps a spotless oven mind you.) 

:) :) :) :)

davidk

I didn't bother asking mainly because of the severe, negative reaction I got when I mentioned I was looking forward to this months release of 1917.  I still shudder when I recall that face... yikes.