London Airshow

Started by BJROB, August 26, 2020, 07:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BJROB

Hi all I know we've missed them fun times at the air show.
We just got this in the mail today
It an FYI.... 😮

Dear Valued Customer, that was me!

September 12th and 13th, Airshow London presents SKYDRIVE. Canada's first socially responsible and physically distant DRIVE-IN air show at the London International Airport.

SkyDrive will feature 4 U.S. demonstration teams including the world-renowned U.S Air Force Thunderbirds!

You won't want to miss this event!
Spaces are very limited. Buy your tickets today
Who are they?
The Thunderbirds are a six-aircraft demonstration squadron of the United States Air Force that travels across the U.S each year performing at air shows and other events (think, similar to our Canadian Forces Snowbirds team!). They typically include one Canadian air show each season and Airshow London is excited and honoured to be chosen as this year's Canadian show. The Thunderbirds were created in 1953, and since 1956, have been based out of Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas.

What do they do?
The Thunderbirds perform in the F-16C Fighting Falcon, one of America's premier fighter jets. With a mix of formation flying and solo routines, the four-aircraft diamond formation demonstrates the training and precision of Air Force pilots, while the solo aircraft highlight the maximum capabilities of the F-16 Fighting Falcon. During their 75 minute show, the pilots will perform approximately 30 maneuvers ranging in speeds from 450 to 700 mph (720 to 1130 km/h). In addition to their air demonstration responsibilities, the Thunderbirds are part of the USAF combat force (Air Combat Command) and if required, can be rapidly integrated into an operational unit.

Come out and see them fly in their specially designed red, white and blue jets!

BUY TICKETS NOW TO SEE THE THUNDERBIRDS!
at ticket master !!!!!

BUY TICKETS NOW TO SEE THE THUNDERBIRDS!

My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!