~SOLD~ Winter hand warmer transmitter glove with heating system and lipo battery

Started by Oscar, December 04, 2014, 05:49:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar

For sale the Transmitter glove with heating system for winter flying.  Made with heavyweight zip, transparent cover so you can see the transmitter if needed. 

The glove will fit most common brand transmitter. 

For the heating system, place this inside the Transmitter glove and you can fly outdoor all winter.   Perfect combo with the Transmitter glove.  I also use it for battery warmer too.

All these selling price $30.

THANK YOU EVERYONE - THE ITEM IS SOLD!

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Oscar on December 04, 2014, 05:49:32 PM
For sale the Transmitter glove with heating system for winter flying.  Made with heavyweight zip, transparent cover so you can see the transmitter if needed. 

The glove will fit most common brand transmitter. 

For the heating system, place this inside the Transmitter glove and you can fly outdoor all winter.   Perfect combo with the Transmitter glove.  I also use it for battery warmer too.

All these selling price $30.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lbl79woh110udwz/AADPIsiiF4Q5F5OVMYseOMQMa?dl=0
(note: transmitter not included)

Darn.  You almost had me!!  Guess I'll just go back to flying with my gloves on!  8)

Andy

eric

I just cut a wee hole in the thumbs where you'd touch the sticks of an old pair of warm gloves. I was out flying for at least a half hour today in -5 degrees and no cold fingers. I've got a Turnigy transmitter cover like Oscar's picture shows, but haven't needed it yet. Here's hoping for a calm, sunny winter!

Eric