Lost and Found

Started by Andy Hoffer, June 01, 2014, 12:50:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Hi Folks:

I found a tool tray from a tool box left at the field Saturday morning, May 31.

Send me a PM if it's yours and we can arrange for its return to you.

Andy Hoffer

frajolex

I also lost a pair of plastic bolts. They are used to fix the Sensei's wings on its fuselage!  ???

If someone find it, please let me knoW!
Andre Albuquerque

Be careful... it's always too close, no matter how far...

Gil.E

Hi Andy,
I was wondering where that tray went... If it has a set of green and red Quadcopter propellors in it it's definitely mine.

Let me know what's the best way to meet up with you and thank you for posting!
"I'm just saying that hobbies are important to the man, whether you're risking your life or flying little planes from a safe distance" - Gloria Pritchett (Sofia Vergara), Modern Family Season 1, Episode 3.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Gil.E on June 03, 2014, 01:42:03 AM
Hi Andy,
I was wondering where that tray went... If it has a set of green and red Quadcopter propellors in it it's definitely mine.

Let me know what's the best way to meet up with you and thank you for posting!

PM sent.

Andy

Gregor77

We found a 4S in the mud, the battery is still showing a 3.85 per cell but the terminals are rotten.   Should be fine if you want to risk it.  It has what seems to say "GOS" on it.  It's in the bag...

Gil.E

The "GOS" battery is not mine.

I guess the shelf under the yellow table is now officially a public domain "lost and found" department.
I wonder if one could fit a plane in there... maybe in pieces...

I will leave the battery out on the shelf whenever I actually make it to the field.   
"I'm just saying that hobbies are important to the man, whether you're risking your life or flying little planes from a safe distance" - Gloria Pritchett (Sofia Vergara), Modern Family Season 1, Episode 3.