Voting Proxies for the MAAC Annual Zone Meeting - Oct 25 2015

Started by Andy Hoffer, October 17, 2015, 02:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

TEMAC is one of the largest all-electric clubs in Canada and is a foremost leader in this segment of the hobby.  As members you will know that your Board takes its participation in the affairs of the hobby very seriously.  We believe it is essential that we participate in the management of the hobby through our membership in the Model Aeronautics Association of Canada (MAAC).

This year TEMAC is hosting the Annual MAAC Zone Meeting for our zone, Zone L-Southeast Ontario.  Our President, Simon Hinchcliffe, will attend on your behalf and ensure that your needs are supported to ensure the maximum fun can be derived by you from this hobby.

This week personalized Proxy Forms for this meeting were sent to all full TEMAC members.  If you are not able to attend the Zone Meeting in person, please sign your Proxy Form and return it to me as soon as possible in the enclosed self-addressed postage-paid envelope, to allow Simon the privilege of representing you.  Even if you plan on attending the zone meeting, please sign the Proxy Form and return it anyway and it will be destroyed when you register at the meeting.  If you do not receive your Proxy Form by Tuesday Oct 20, please send me a personal message and I will e-mail a Proxy Form to you for you to complete and return electronically.

Many thanks in advance for your attention to this important aspect of your participation in our hobby.

Yours truly,
Andy Hoffer, Secretary-Treasurer-TEMAC

Andy Hoffer

Hi Folks:

Thank you so much to all who returned their signed proxies to me so promptly.  This is greatly appreciated by the Board and will give us a strong collective voice at the Annual Zone Meeting this Sunday.

We encourage you to attend the meeting in person, of course, but if any of you have not already mailed back your proxy forms and wish to submit one electronically, please send me a personal message ASAP and I will e-mail a Proxy Form to you for you to complete and return electronically. 

Thanks again for your cooperation and for helping us to represent you at the AZM.

Best regards,

Andy Hoffer, Secretary-Treasurer-TEMAC