Chair found

Started by AlexShao, July 15, 2020, 11:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexShao

A chair found on the field yesterday.

Owner please contact me.

bweaver

If you don't hear from the owner, maybe we should get a search party and check for the owner in the beans?  Alternatively...

I will be watching the Trading Post.  Looks like a nice chair.  ::)

(Many know that I shouldn't talk about leaving stuff at the field.  ???)

Andy Hoffer

Good ideas @bweaver !

I'm willing to bet that with a little close observation of the seat fabric we can probably narrow down who the owner is.  We just have to look for the stretch patterns, stress points, and posterior imprints.  Sort of like a footprint or tire track in the snow or mud.  To a trained eye, say like someone who might have worked with the Fire Marshal's Office, it should be easy to compare these clues with photos of pilots standing at the flight line - or walking out into the beans to harvest airplane parts!  And I know where you can get a lot of high resolution photos to aid in this detective work. 8)

Andy

bweaver

@Andy Hoffer  First clue.  He is a double fisted drinker.  Someone I can admire.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: bweaver on July 16, 2020, 10:21:02 AM
@Andy Hoffer  First clue.  He is a double fisted drinker.  Someone I can admire.

@bweaver I knew you were the right man for the job.  And here I was wasting my time focusing on the seat!  I really do appreciate a pro!!  8)

Andy

msatin

Doohhhh - I'm quite sure it's mine
The mind is the 1st to go.
Alex - I will let you know once I confirm.
Sorry about that!
You never fail until you stop trying

msatin

Thanks for posting this Alex - Much appreciated!
You never fail until you stop trying

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: msatin on July 16, 2020, 03:56:17 PM
Doohhhh - I'm quite sure it's mine
The mind is the 1st to go.
Alex - I will let you know once I confirm.
Sorry about that!

There!  You see @bweaver! What did I tell you?  It was obviously not @Frank v B 's chair.  And look at the hips - it is clearly @marks 's chair!!

Andy