2013-55 TEMAC Tickler, Sunday September 15 activities.

Started by Papa, September 13, 2013, 11:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

sihinch

This is awesome news - the cat is out of the bag!  I'm so delighted that we can share the dates of the Winter Workshops.  Get them in your calendars, folks!

I know this summer has not given us the greatest weather, but we've still had some great flying.  As it's drawing to a close it's easy to feel blue about the loss of (decent) flying opportunities.  The winter workshops give me something to look forward to and allow me to get excited about the coming winter build/social season.

Last year Jack (and Robert, Frank, Michael etc) provided an awesome series of winter meetings, and I really feel that things will be even better this year.

Thanks Jack! You're awesome.

And thanks to Bill for keeping the enthusiasm going all year for BoB day!  Last year we had a low key gathering for the first time.  Again, I think this year will be even better.  A chance to remember all those who sacrificed and also to admire the aircraft involved.

Oh yes, and a race!  Who will beat Ed this week?  Will it be Mike again? Or Ben?  Or maybe Colin has some new batteries? Perhaps Frank is coming to show us how it's done again?  Maybe, just maybe I will be the lucky one!  ;D

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

Ededge2002

"Oh yes, and a race!  Who will beat Ed this week?  Will it be Mike again? Or Ben?  Or maybe Colin has some new batteries? Perhaps Frank is coming to show us how it's done again?  Maybe, just maybe I will be the lucky one!  ;D"

At Jacks request earlier he asked I let the other kids have a chance at winning. Those days are done. I'm going to do my best to finish the season out at the top. I will admit though that the others are challenging.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Michael

Quote from: Ededge2002 on September 13, 2013, 12:25:36 PM

At Jacks request earlier he asked I let the other kids have a chance at winning. Those days are done. I'm going to do my best to finish the season out at the top. I will admit though that the others are challenging.

Perhaps I can help.

Would you like me to launch your plane for you?  ;)
Michael

piker

imran1042

its says that the B.O.B commemoration flying will start at 3, does that mean before that we can fly any plane?
Any day at the field is a good day :)

gmcnic

Other than the racing at 2pm and the commemoration at 3pm, it says open flying at all other times.
So you should be good to go with your favourite aircraft.