Now with a New Runway, what plane should we have kept?

Started by Gregor77, June 12, 2014, 08:55:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

Now with the new runway, I sold lots of planes and modified lots of planes to become belly landers.  Is there any regrets?

The one plane that I regret selling because I had to land on grass was the FMS B-25.  With the Geotex runway, it would be amazing to land that plane now.  Take offs would be sooooo easy!   :-*

frajolex

Greg, I have the same feeling... I think lots of ppl sold their planes because they had to land on grass... The FMS B25 is on my bucket list... I will certainly buy one this year.... but The FMS FW 190 comes first :)
Andre Albuquerque

Be careful... it's always too close, no matter how far...

battlestu

yep... i should have kept the landing gear on the spitfire but i'll be looking to put them back on (once i finish a few projects off)

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

sihinch

I wish I hadn't ripped the landing her off my Dynam Mustang. That planes flies so well. Unfortunately I literally ripped the retracts out - I tore the wires!

Gregor77

Yes, the Dynam mustang would definitely be a bit of a regret.. I have had two of them, Bunny and Hardtail that were great fliers! It would be great to get one again!  I think the best part was having Simon over to paint and build them! 

I heard that SN is having a sale again with free shipping!  :-X