2 planes for sale at Bramalea

Started by the giant, July 15, 2014, 04:08:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the giant

Hey Guys,

My father, Eric Wedseltoft built a couple of really cool planes he is asking me to sell for him.
1.  Top Flight Sea Fury.  It was electric built.  It did have a 17cc gasser installed but was pulled out before the motor was run in the airplane.  There is no gear in the airframe (ie. radio, retracts, motor or esc.). Asking $100
2.  Scratch built Culver Dart: This airplane flies on a 4s lipo.  Suggested motor is written inside the plane.  There are servos with extensions in the wing (easier to leave them in).  There is not gear otherwise in the airplane.  Asking $75. 
These will be available for viewing and purchase on Saturday at the Bramalea ff.

See you then.  Andre

piker

Um Excuse me.  That Sea Fury is mine!   :o

I'll bring the cash.

And I look forward to seeing you, Andre.  We missed you at Kingston.

sihinch

Man, how did I miss that Sea Fury!

What a steal. I mean deal.

Jealous!

wollins

Quote from: the giant on July 15, 2014, 04:08:59 PM
Hey Guys,

My father, Eric Wedseltoft built a couple of really cool planes he is asking me to sell for him.
1.  Top Flight Sea Fury.  It was electric built.  It did have a 17cc gasser installed but was pulled out before the motor was run in the airplane.  There is no gear in the airframe (ie. radio, retracts, motor or esc.). Asking $100
2.  Scratch built Culver Dart: This airplane flies on a 4s lipo.  Suggested motor is written inside the plane.  There are servos with extensions in the wing (easier to leave them in).  There is not gear otherwise in the airplane.  Asking $75. 
These will be available for viewing and purchase on Saturday at the Bramalea ff.

See you then.  Andre

CRAP, I wanted that Sea Fury too!  I guess I'll just have to take the Culver Dart. ;) Please put that aside for me Andre ...

Thanks!

Colin.
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

wollins

Just in case there's any confusion, that Culver Dart is mine! :) I'll bring the cash on Sat as well.

Colin   
|
|
|

Frank v B

You guys, you missed the most important news.... Andre W is coming to the Bramal-E-Fly.
Great news.  Looking forward to seeing Andre's real models and real flying. :D

Who the heck is this "Wollins" guy.          Sorry Colin. ;D

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

piker

Quote from: Frank v B on July 15, 2014, 09:00:16 PM
You guys, you missed the most important news.... Andre W is coming to the Bramal-E-Fly.
Great news.  Looking forward to seeing Andre's real models and real flying. :D

Frank

I didn't miss that!  Great news indeed.

piker

Both planes are REALLY nice!  I saw them both at Kingston last year, and the Dart the year before too.  I was tempted to snatch up both but felt that that would be too greedy  ;)

wollins

That would have been greedy so thanks for leaving one for me! lol!
|
|
|

the giant

Both are sold.  Maybe next time Simon.

sihinch

I'm certainly going to watch out for your posts, Andre!  :)