Flying soon ????

Started by Michael, March 21, 2017, 06:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

The weather is steadily improving, and I'm thinking of flying at TEMAC more and more. I'm really looking forward to it.

Lucky for me, I already paid for my 2017 membership, and my MAAC membership is up-to-date.

Is everyone else ready?

Michael

octagon

i was hoping to go tomorrow, but it seems winter is back. Maybe this weekend.
What could possibly go wrong?

sihinch

bweaver

8) I've been ready since late last fall. A number of the morning crew are hoping that a week from tomorrow after lunch, we will all be flying.  The last few Wednesdays we have met only resulted in a lunch gathering.  :'( but  ;D

Michael

;D

Hey guys, the opening post was a subliminal reminder for everyone to pay their 2017 dues.

;D
Michael

piker

I've been trying to pay my dues since November, but our money guy has been AWAL!

Oh, and Simon.  You might want to get that checked out!

bweaver

You might wish to try Canada Post and mail in your club fees.  I did at the end of last year and I promptly received my club card for 2017 delivered to my door by Canada Post. I also purchased my MAAC in 3 year stints.  (Saves a few dollars and I didn't need to purchase again yearly.)  ;D 

I didn't have to lay eyes on anyone that might be missing ... or for that matter go looking for them.  :-*

Gregor77

Anyone collecting at the build class?  If not I will mail it to Andy.

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

piker

I prefer to pay a smiling face in person  ;D  More value for my money

battlestu

"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

BJROB

Has any one see this smiling face???
where is this awesome guy???
My Work??? is so secret....
I Don't even Know what I'm Doing!!!