Flying July 18 2020 - Morning Crew

Started by Andy Hoffer, July 19, 2020, 02:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy Hoffer

Humidex was 34oC to 37oC this morning, but the winds, SW @ 19 kmh, provided some relief, and a good workout for the Morning Crew on crosswind landings.

@marks did a great job with his T28 Trojan getting used to landing from the north. 

@Moutman (Jim Sigurdson) gave the tundra tires on his Kingfisher a good endurance test, and did the best full 360o cartwheel landing I have ever seen.  Too bad I was flying a the time.  I would have really liked to photograph that performance!

@JohnA showed off his Multiplex Fun Cub, complete with custom made landing gear with monster negative camber! 

Photos of Mark Satin and his T28 are below.  Photos of Jim and John follow.

Andy Hoffer

Part 2 of 3 - Jim Sigurdson (@Moutman) and his FMS Kingfisher

@Moutman (Jim Sigurdson) gave the tundra tires on his Kingfisher a good endurance test, and did the best full 360o cartwheel landing I have ever seen.  Too bad I was flying a the time.  I would have really liked to photograph that performance!

Andy

Andy Hoffer

Part 3 of 3 - John Aurich (@JohnA) showed off his Multiplex FunCub, complete with custom made landing gear with monster negative camber!

Andy

msatin

You never fail until you stop trying

Andy Hoffer

You're most welcome @marks .  Your smooth flying made it easy to get good stuff!

Andy