On-line Auction- Robbe Republic Seabee kit with motor, prop, ESC 1.1m span

Started by Frank v B, November 28, 2021, 06:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

For sale via on-line auction

Robbe Republic Seabee complete kit (No. 32940) NEW IN BOX, Foam model, one piece wing.  Includes brushless out runner, 20 amp esc, prop, prop adapter.  This kit originally retailed for $299.  I suspect that was before the influence of HobbyKing when the price of brushless motors dropped from $150.00 to $25.00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhfL_56nhnI

This is via a regular on-line auction, not the Cullen draw version.  The highest price with the time stamp less than 8 pm (7:59:59 or less) on Wednesday Dec 1 is the winner.  Pick up at my home.
I will start it with a opening bid of $70.  Minimum increment $5.00.

This is for those of you looking for a different type of model and those who love wet runways.  One video shows it taking off snow.

Frank

note: the middle of the open box photo (#4559) is a star shaped moulding.  These are wing float halves.  The fourth half is in the box.
"Never trade luck for skill"

davidk

Frank v B

David,

Yes there is a build manual...in English even.
The box is complete.

Frank

davidk

Frank v B

Thank you David.

I will be at Yonge and 16th Sunday morning 10 am with the other stuff. (Rob Dickinson's house)

Frank

davidk

I've seen the Applaud and Smite links but never quite sure what they did... so I wanted to test them... and the obvious poster to try them on was Frankie...  :D

So... I just clicked both... and I'm not sure what they did.  Maybe Frank got a notice... or something.

Maybe it changes the Karma rating in the Profile.  There's a count for plus and minus.  I just checked mine and I have a -1... what the... ???!!!???

Anyway... sorry for smiting you Frank... couldn't be a less smiteable guy around.