Flight line OV-10 Bronco 1.4 m used $200. Photo will be added.

Started by Frank v B, July 13, 2024, 09:17:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Just got a call from Ken Ross* ("Good Looking Ken") saying he wants to sell his Flightline OV-10 Bronco for $200 OBO.
It is 1.4 meters, apparently in good shape except the landing gear is kept in the open position.
It has flaps as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQeZqV4vdm8

Ken will send me a photo. Will post it for him when I receive it.

Frank

*For those of you who do not know Ken, he is in the masthead photo of the Jets Day standing to the left of Glenn.

From the flight line description
"lightLine by Motion RC delivers the historic OV-10 Bronco as an easy-to-transport, easy-to-fly, and easy-to-land RC model with pre-upgraded lights and metal suspension landing gear at a superb pricepoint. Presented in 1/8.5 scale and standing taller than other FlightLine twins like the 1/10 scale 1600mm P-38, the OV-10's twin boom and high elevator configuration displaces more volume during transport, so we designed the outer wing panels to unscrew for convenient transport standing on the model's retractable landing gear. DayBright LEDs, a large cockpit, tasteful detailing, and removable ordnance underscore a model that looks as great as it performs, while still being Beginner-Friendly and geared toward Every Day fliers.

Features:
Easy-To-Transport with Removable Outer Wing Panels
Easy-To-Assemble with no glue required for main components
Easy-To-Program with pre-wired MFCB for dual motors/rudders and four flaps
Easy-To-Takeoff with four-panel flaps and high clearance, high power brushless motors
Easy-To-Fly with large size and low wing loading
Easy-To-Land with flaps, tall wheels, and trailing link aluminum suspension landing gear struts
Easy-To-Own with pre-upgraded suspension landing gear, pre-installed DayBright LED Lights, and readily available spare parts

Includes:
FlightLine OV-10 Bronco 1400mm (55") Wingspan - PNP
Motors, ESCs, servos, LED lights and retracts pre-installed

Requires:
6 Channel radio
6 Channel receiver
TWO 4 Cell 14.8V 3300 to 4000 mAh LiPo batteries
4 Cell compatible battery charger"

Ken has been dealing with health and family issues and has not been a member for about 4 years.  He is looking to re-join.

"Never trade luck for skill"

Michael

I'm interested, but ......

.... why is the landing gear kept in the open position; are the retracts not working?
Michael

Frank v B

Ken said he had problems with the retracts and fixed them in the "down" position.
Do not know what caused the problem.  Will find out out when he gets me the photo.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"