Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

sihinch

Merry Christmas!

I'm just off to Pinnacle! :-)

sihinch

Well, as usual I bumped in to a fellow TEMAC member in Pinnacle. This time it was Ken Ross - great to see you!

Anyway, thought I'd mention that Pinnacle are having a party day in the store on Tuesday, Christmas Eve. I'm going to pop in again!

iliyan2482

noooooo I wont be able to come. as I am in switzerlandia

Frank v B

Papa,

Thanks for publishing the photo of what looks like Mr. Hoffer's Super Sportster on snow.  The neat thing is that whenever my dear wife thinks I am nuts with this airplane stuff, I just have to show her a photo like this and I look relatively sane.  There is a fine line between being committed to a hobby and needing to be committed. 8)  She thinks I have crossed the line many times.  I happen to think "not enough".

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  Hope to see all those who need to be committed at the Dome Fly.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Frank v B on December 22, 2013, 11:46:52 AM
Papa,

Thanks for publishing the photo of what looks like Mr. Hoffer's Super Sportster on snow.  The neat thing is that whenever my dear wife thinks I am nuts with this airplane stuff, I just have to show her a photo like this and I look relatively sane.  There is a fine line between being committed to a hobby and needing to be committed. 8)  She thinks I have crossed the line many times.  I happen to think "not enough".

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.  Hope to see all those who need to be committed at the Dome Fly.

Frank

Frank, it's just a matter of bringing your wife out to the field to experience the joys of winter flying for herself.  She can meet my Sportster in person.  I will have a nice chat with her and she will be absolutely convinced that sanity reigns supreme in her domestic realm.  (http://temac.ca/smf/index.php/topic,3793.msg25901.html#msg25901)

Cheers!

Andy (the "Winterpeg" guy)

Frank v B

re: I will have a nice chat with her and she will be absolutely convinced that sanity reigns supreme

Andy,

Nice try.  It will only convince her that I am not the only nut walking this earth. 
Best to lay low, keep quiet and keep flying. ;)

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Ededge2002

If additional reassurance is needed please inform me of the time to be there. I'm the poster child for sanity.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?