planes for saleee :D

Started by imran1042, March 25, 2014, 10:01:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran1042

Hey everyone,

I hope I haven't lost my spot as "The Most Active Member" yet, but I am  finally back and have a ton of stuff for sale, Note some of the stuff will not be available until the end of June because I want to fly them  :D

1) SOLD  Eflite Funtana 480: I have taken it out once and flew it a couple times, no bad landings or damage was done. It has all the recommended components. I am selling it as a PNP for $250. I bought it for roughly $350 plus tax (without receiver)  READY AT ANYTIME

2) Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54 (Blue Model): I bought it at the end of last summer and have flown it many times. I have never had a bad landing or done and damage to it by flying, there are little creases on one of the tips of an aileron caused by dropping the wing. PNP for $200   AVAILABLE AT THE END OF JUNE if I don't crash it  ;D

3) Great Planes Tiger Shark: I have flown it once, I bought it at the end of last summer and plan to fly it a lot. Currently it is in amazing condition and if I don't crash it, IT WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE END OF JUNE for $120 PNP

4) DX6i: I have used it for almost 2 years and got a new remote. It's in great condition. $80 o.b.o Ready at any time

Reason for sale:  I am moving  :'(

Does anyone know If Lipos are allowed on a plane? If not, I have many to sell  :)

Any day at the field is a good day :)

Andy Hoffer

Hi Imran.

I'll take the E-Flite Funtana 480.

PM sent.

Andy

imran1042

Looks like i'll be selling my Lipos  :o  let the bidding commence- at a reasonable price  :P
-1 Parkzone 3cell 2200 25C

- 4 Turnigy 3cell 2200 all 25C

-4 Zippy 3cell 2200, three 25C and one 20C

-1 great hobbies 4cell 2200 35C

-1 efilte 4cell 3200  30C

-1 great hobbies 4cell 3200 35C

All the batteries will only be available at the end of June  :)

sihinch

Interested in all the 4S lipos.

imran1042

Andy Hoffer

Hi Imran:

I am interested in the four Turnigy 3-cell 2200's (25C), depending on age and condition.  PM sent.

Andy

Frank v B

Imran,

I will take the DX6I.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

vicwhit

Hi Imran,

I'll take the Eflite Carbon Z Yak 54...providing it is in very good condition at the end of June. You can always decide to part with it earlier. Hint hint.

Vic Whitmore
Do it while you can.

imran1042

Sounds good. Unfortunately it is 1 of 2 planes that i still have and am not scared to fly alone, therefore i will be flying it until the end of June. I'll keep it in great condition  ;D