Turnigy 9XR Mode 2 transmitter with lipo (no module) SOLD

Started by sihinch, July 25, 2014, 08:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sihinch

Selling one of my Turnigy 9XR radios (I have 3!)  Great radio, easy to program.  I've used it to do spoilers, flaperons, V Tails, Delta wings, canards, thrust vectoring.  Oh, and simple 4 channel planes!  Or you could use it simply for bench set-ups.

Requires module (FrSky, Spektrum or Futaba)

Hardly used, asking $40

9XR mode 2
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__31544__Turnigy_9XR_Transmitter_Mode_2_No_Module_.html

9XR Standard Features:• 8 Channel PPM/9 Channel PCM• Full Ball Bearing gimbals• Adjustable Stick Length• Digital Trims on all Primary Axis• 16 Model Memory• Assignable Switches• Freely Assignable Channel Mixes• Graphical Dual Rate and Exponential• Sub Trim and Travel Adjust• Flaps and Differential• Throttle Hold• Supports Heli/ Aero/ Glider Model Types• Programming Templates Based on Model Type• Supports M1, M2, M3, M4 stick modes• 128 x 64 backlit Liquid Crystal Display• Built in JR & Futaba Trainer Ports• PPM & PCM Output• JR Form Factor RF Modules (Orx Dsm2, Orx Open LRS 433Mhz etc)• Programmable Timers• Low Voltage Warning and Buzzer• Supports 3s Lipo (Required)• 9XR Firmware Pre-loaded • AVR ISP Interface• Internal 2.4GHz Antenna

Selling with safety protected 3S lipo, specifically meant for this radio.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__31315__Turnigy_9XR_Safety_Protected_11_1v_3s_2200mAh_1_5C_Transmitter_Pack.html

The pack has both over charge / discharge protection and over current protection built right into the battery, this adds significant safety to the 9xr system.
Spec:
Capacity:  2200mAhVoltage: 11.1v Constant discharge: 1.5C (3.3amps)Max charge rate: 1C (2.2amps)
Standard rate: 0.5c (1.1amps)Charge cut off: 12.6vDischarge cut off: 9.0vOver current cut: 5 ampsBurst discharge: N/AWeight: 139gSize: 100x33x19mmPlugs: JST & JST-XHNote: This battery is only to be used in Radio Transmitters

eddiecj

Pardon my ignorance, but I always thought that turnigy products were frowned upon by club flyers, had the impression that for batteries and other trivial parts it's ok, but a radio?  I'm not at all bashing, interested in getting the scoop from flyers far more experienced than I. Can I place the same trust in a  turnigy radio as my main radio as I would in a spektrum? Cause if so, then I'd love to save tons of money in the future if looking for a new radio. I've read up a lot on the 9XR, it's a sharp looking radio, why are you getting rid of it? This is so tempting!

Actually, a battery would not be a trivial, but vital piece of the puzzle!

Ededge2002

I would trust it more than a spektrum so long as you install a FrSky module!!

Let the hatred replays fly.

This IS a nice value radio. I've toyed with it when Simon wasn't looking and its all there and works great.  I suspect he is selling it because he has half a dozen radios and clearly tripped over this one.

(I think I promoted your sale but I'm not sure lol)
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

Sold one.

Decided to sell a second (and just keep one.)

Same deal, $40 with lipo, no module.

To use this radio you will need to buy a module for the system of choice (Spektrum, FrSky, Futuaba etc.)