Started by wollins, July 21, 2014, 08:59:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Papa

What was the actual ship date?

jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

bfeist

Shipped July 8/2014. Arrived September 30/2014.

wollins

Anyone buy any batts from them through the International warehouse lately?  I just tried to order a few packs from them through the International warehouse (this packs were not available through the USA warehouse) and I didn't get any shipping options. Just got this message:

"Unable to ship this parcel to your country due to size/weight."

So does this mean that shipping packs through the International warehouse is now NOT even an option?  Last time I visited this subject, you could order through the International warehouse but you would have to endure exceedingly long wait times so the USA warehouse with Purolater shipping was the better option.

Colin
|
|
|

Three things are certain ... Death, Taxes and CRASHIN'!

frajolex

I always buy stuff from HK's intl. warehouse... and I always use Fedex... super cheap, some times even cheaper than regular intl shipping...

Here is the trick:

1 - get a Fedex account (free, all you have to do is to go to fedex.com and create an account, and add a credit card)
2 - shop @ hobbyking intl warehouse. (So far I remember, the Fedex limits are 4.5kg)
3 - The important trick: ADD A LIPO BATTERY (+1000mah)TO THE ORDER. This is going to trigger the Fedex shipping option.
4 - Place the order, and select 20 - 30% declaration (Customs). This is important because Fedex charges HST, so the lower you declare the value of the package, the lower will be the tax.
5 - As soon as you place the order, wait for the tracking number.
5 - As soon as you get the tracking number, call fedex and tell them you are expecting an intl. shipping and provide the tracking number. They will associate the shipping to your fedex account (yey!! no brokerage fees).
6 - Enjoy your batteries / new toy 3 days later   8)

Attached are 2 of my previous order from HK intl warehouse... Shipping with Fedex was waaay lower than EMS.... and it is even faster than EMS (Max 4 business days)... the funny part is, in the other screenshot, I didn't order a battery, but I was able to select FEDEX... in both cases, I got the package even before getting the tracking number from HK...
Andre Albuquerque

Be careful... it's always too close, no matter how far...

frajolex

just in case, just tried to place an order full of batteries... it seems it is working for me via Fedex....

Andre Albuquerque

Be careful... it's always too close, no matter how far...