I'm Back :D

Started by imran1042, May 26, 2015, 04:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran1042

Hey all,

It's been a long time since I've been on this forum, but it's not because i forgot about you guys! Since i left I have flown probably less then 5 times. The transition from the Canadian curriculum to the British was really tough and I had to complete 2 years worth of material in 1. Flying never even crossed my mind. Before school started in Geneva, I found a club 10 minutes from my apartment but it's insanely expensive and just wasn't worth it at the time as I barely had time to fly. Just the insurance (Like MAAC) is 300Chf a year  :o :o

I've really missed TEMAC and flying with all of you. Finally school is over and i'm already back in Toronto for the entire summer! I'll be renewing my TEMAC and MAAC memebership today! Imran Lalani has some of my planes and him and myself will be at the field pretty often. Looking forward to flying with all of you again!

I also wanted to say thanks to Simon and Jack for writing a reference letter for me to submit to UCLA to attend an engineering course. Thank you guys very much, i really appreciate it. I have been conditionally accepted. I'm sharing this with everyone because my career interests fall towards Aerospace engineering and Jet propulsion which i'm sure excites everyone because if it wasn't for all of you, TEMAC, I wouldn't be where I am and doing what i'm doing.

See y'all soon,
Imran
Any day at the field is a good day :)

battlestu

hey hey welcome back!!

did a quick google coversion and that's near $400 CND  :o

Greg
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

bfeist

Welcome back Imran! A true summer holiday complete with RC planes!