Repurposed Aircraft Parts and Other Materials

Started by bweaver, September 14, 2014, 05:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canuke

I told you guys not to encourage him, now look at what he's done. We morning guys like our planes to look like real planes, not broom sticks. I plan to take a vote with our pilots to see if we will allow something like this. Hopefully they agree with me and ban it, not that it really matters because there isn't any chance that it will actually fly. 

piker

Whoops!   Sorry Jim...

HEY BRUCE!  WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING?!!!!

(is that better, Jim?)

sihinch

Bruce, it looks amazing! You can fly it with me in the afternoon (sod the morning lot!)

bweaver

Thanks Simon and Robert,

They say you become more like the ones you live and hang out with. 

So...... I guess I just wasn't thinking.

Bruce

piker

bweaver

Where is Graham when you need him to take historic video moments of flight.  The Broomstick Glider's third chance at flight took to the sky today and flew great. 

Had to get it airborne to fly in the upcoming glider challenges.  (Jack, 3 seconds isn't very long. Like 1, 2, 3.)  Will I get a handicap?

Anyway I thought some of you may be encouraged to make use of some of your aircraft bits and other things that are hanging around the house. Make them fly........

Bruce   ;D

gmcnic

Ah, but the camera eye does not lie.
This "broomstick and coffee cup" thing made by Bruce indeed does fly.

Graham

https://youtu.be/ncZZAkQ3wEY

Papa

Well 'BROOMHILDA' takes to the skies in a magnificent display of defiance for all laws of aircraft design. 'SWEEPING' majestically across the wheat surrounding ROGO FIELD she 'BRUSHED' away any lingering doubts as to Bruce's undoubted skills as a 'BITZA' Builder. 'COMBING' through past Ticklers I'm at a loss to see anything similar. 'WHISKED' into the air at a high angle of attack she looked almost ready to 'MOP UP' the runway but Bruce's skill as a pilot came to the rescue and she 'SCRUBBED' her way to the heavens.

Way to go Bruce, 'BROOMSTICK POWER FOREVER'!

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Oscar

That is amazing Bruce.  It flew so well.  :D