Found prop and adaptor

Started by octagon, June 30, 2016, 11:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

octagon

I was out in the alfalfa looking for a canopy that flew off a plane today. Did not find the canopy, but did come upon a prop and adaptor. It is a brown prop with B/B written on it, I think it is a 9/6. Did anyone lose (well someone did) this? Let me know and I will get it back to you.
Rob
What could possibly go wrong?

Frank v B

Rob,

I maidened a visitor's plane 3 weeks ago and it spit out the prop and adaptor at about 50 foot altitude somewhere between the cut field and the clump of trees to the east of us.  It was an HK Bixler-Type pusher foamy.  I think it was about an 8/6 but it would either be a pusher prop or a regular prop mounted backwards.  The visitor's name was Corey and he said he would come out again and join.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

bweaver

It could be Jim's from the morning crew.  I know I have seen him loose a few out there.  He also writes the letter B on a prop that he has balanced.  The second B might mean he did it again.  You know Jim.   ;D

Canuke

Yep it's mine. I put B on both ends so that it remains balanced when I write the B on them (just kidding).
If you could just leave the prop at a southern table I'll pick it up next week?

Jim

octagon

I will leave it at the field tomorrow night. Sadley, your prop has a big chunk out of one blade and the spinner is kind of pushed in. Saying that, I have to go look for a lost pilot tomorrow night and will leave it on the south table.

Canuke

Thanks. I picked it up today

octagon