Garwood sale and lottery: 8 airplanes for sale

Started by Frank v B, March 23, 2022, 06:15:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frank v B

Tonight I will be posting planes for sale from the Norm Garwood collection.  Norm asked us to distribute this among members so I will be using the same approach as the Cullen auction:
1) I will post a plane for sale with supporting photos.  A very good price will be assigned to the item.
2) Anyone who likes the plane/price combination can register on the post for each plane. If one person registers, the plane will be his for that price.  If more than one person registers, the winner will be drawn from a hat.  That person wins the item for the price listed.
3) Pick-up will be arranged in the north end next weekend (not this coming weekend)...probably Rob D.'s house if permission is granted.  ;)

Once everything is sold I will collect the money and ask Norm what he wishes to do with it (keep it, donate it).

Most airplanes are smaller but have value. I will pick them up a day or two before the distribution date and test everything and repair anything that is loose or crooked.

Note: if no-one bids on a model I will buy it for that price and put the money in the kitty.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

msatin

You never fail until you stop trying

Frank v B

Here is the result of the draws.  The circled number is the lot number.

F.
"Never trade luck for skill"