visitors day pass?

Started by Ededge2002, July 30, 2011, 10:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

can someone buy a "visitors pass" for say a 20$ contribution to the club?  MAAC and EMFSO membership is understood to be required. would like to come out and visit on sunday or possibly monday.  flew with the indoor emfso gang last winter and had some good times.  busy schedule has not permitted me to attend any funflys this season so far and just want to get out and play for a day! 
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Michael

We have no such policy.

If you want to visit, then no problem; come fly as our guest, free.

If you want to donate/contribute anything to TEMAC, that's always welcome anyway.

Michael

Ededge2002

Well today I flew my butt off at TEMAC!  Great time!  Lots of flights by the members too!  despite very hot sun and unpredictable winds everyone flew well. Enjoyed seeing the various planes and witnessing some impressive flying Including some bigger electric stuff, edf's a couple maidens and a newer flyer taking off and landing for his first time!(somthing I've not witnessed in some time that brought a smile to my face) thanks for the hospitality and I'm seriously considering joining for next season!  Is there a brake on late joiners if I join now?  Btw Michael great job with the mustang. It flew with power and grace. And you handled the landing making it look too easy.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Michael

Not only are you gracious, but you're an amazing pilot!  ;D

I hope you come to the funfly and participate in the Formosa racing.

If you want to join the club and fly for the rest of the season, usually well into October, send me an email.

[email protected]

Michael

Gregor77

Yes, VERY impressive flying.   It was like there was no wind at all!  ???