Here's 4 minutes of your life you'll never get back...

Started by thehaze, August 09, 2012, 10:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thehaze

Put a cam in the pilot's seat of my Leader 480 for an aerobatic flight.

Leader1
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

sihinch

Ededge2002

Cool video. Now can I leave work and go flying?  The plane feels like it's going quite quick.  Would be fun to fly the routine and see just how level wings are ect through out the flight. Thanks for posting
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Polecat

Mike  Lets see a video of the Pogo flying the pylon course!!! Nice flying.

Ken

thehaze

Quote from: Ededge2002 on August 09, 2012, 11:55:18 AM
Cool video. Now can I leave work and go flying?  The plane feels like it's going quite quick.  Would be fun to fly the routine and see just how level wings are ect through out the flight. Thanks for posting

Yeah, I need to work on slowing my pace down. It would be make it easier to transition from one element to the other. I also noticed that even in moves where I felt my wings were level, they were a little off (although the camera is a tilted a little as well)

thehaze

Quote from: Polecat on August 09, 2012, 12:05:16 PM
Mike  Lets see a video of the Pogo flying the pylon course!!! Nice flying.

Ken

Hmm.. maybe I'll need to remove Captain Giant Head from the Pogo and try that... But then again, I'd have to face the camera to rear of the plane so you guys can see Greg's Toni in the air as well.  ;)

Polecat

Just face the camera forward so we can see how Gregs Shoestring flies.

battlestu

always picking on the Toni... I've got some new stickers and we all know that adds about 5 - 10 mph to the top end speed :)
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"

thehaze

Quote from: battlestu on August 10, 2012, 10:55:14 AM
always picking on the Toni... I've got some new stickers and we all know that adds about 5 - 10 mph to the top end speed :)

So you you're saying that you might get on the lead lap next time?  ;D

Stickers DO make race planes faster. Why do you think NASCAR cars have all those decals on them?