tomorrow??

Started by Ededge2002, January 25, 2013, 09:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ededge2002

I'm CONSIDERING going flying tomorrow. Trouble is I have not renewed...  anyone that can collect plan on going out?  I had cash at the meeting and totally forgot.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

Gregor77

I am planning also.. but please check my plane.. I can't lie.. after today at the office.. I broke into grampa's liqure cabinet... ha ha! I just picked up som ski's from pin and I am hoping to try it out.. what time?

Ededge2002

Think your fog will have lifted by noon? 

Gregor77

Ededge2002

Im running late.. should be there 1:30-2 or so...  Isnt life so simple!!  grumble grumble

Ededge2002

Well tomorrow turned into today and now its dark enough its almost yesterday.  Those of you that stayed inside and polished your spinners you missed a beauty!  Lots of sun and very little winds if any.  Cold sure but those of us that flew today are men.

Andy,  Gerhard,  Bill,  Greg C Myself and guest had some flights.  Greg flew his new Cub on floats with no surprises and a solid stable flyer.  I did capture it on video so I will work on getting some of it posted.

Ededge2002

Gregor77

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/oN-e8KA3vxI

Here is the video Andy and I took.

Andy Hoffer

You have GOT to get that cameraman to point the camera in the right direction - and stop yakking !!  :)

Gregor77

Great work. I am going to go again.  Weather is too nice.  Maybe bring a bigger one.

Ededge2002

Today??  That sun looks inviting!!  Charging right now

Gregor77

Same. Charging bats.  Drove by at 11. No one there.

Ededge2002

I should be there at 1 but have to leave at 2:30

piker

Even I, the fair weather flyer, was tempted to get out flying this weekend.  Especially Saturday as the wind was calm and the sun inviting.  I would have liked to try my Cub with floats off snow... but I had to work.  Oh well.  Glad you guys had fun.

Michael

That was awesome!

Great video Andy and great flying Greg!  ;D
Michael