Anyone planning on flying tomorrow ?

Started by Bobmic, February 01, 2013, 06:13:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imran1042

i'm going to the field soon and i'm taking my habu :) hoping i'm not going to be the only one there  ;)
Any day at the field is a good day :)

bfeist

This was a weekend for the books. Great weather, great flying, great friends.

Gregor77

Thursday Aug 29th 2013:  Anyone thinking of going tonight... weather looks mint!  Just a bit muggy.. what are the bugs like at the field?

thehaze

I might try and press my luck and go tonight.

The bugs are brutal just at sunset. I'd say the best plan is to not linger after the flying is done.
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

imran1042

I was thinking of going today around 5 or 6 :)

thehaze

You should have.. It was perfect.

Only Philip, Jeff, and I brought any planes to fly though.

The rest of you missed the most calm and tranquil evening for flying we've had in a long while.

Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

imran1042

Oh no :( don't make me feel bad now! I'll go out this weekend! Last weekend before school starts

sihinch

imran1042

lol I know I make a lot of spelling mistakes, it's because half of the time I post from my phone and I hate typing on phones. If you notice, sometimes a actually modify my posts because I find my mistakes.  I'm not bad at spelling! I get good marks on my essays :)

Gregor77

Now that is devotion. Going to Mississauga at 8:00 am and there are guys at Temac flying.  Weather is overcast and I hope the weather holds out.

Ededge2002

The weather numbers from Vegas look like clearing after 2:00 today.. 

Anyone else feeling the need?
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

imran13

Oh yes! I need to fly before school starts
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

imran13

Almost at the club weather looks good, a little bit of wind
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

Ededge2002

There was some wind today but as the sun came out it was a nice day for the tough guys to fly.  The Imran boys were out along with Andy, Bert and myself.  Had a good time and enjoyed seeing others out.
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

I'm coming back at it (with a vengeance) this week!

Watch out.....