Papa

"THERE THERE NICE DOGGY, DON"T BITE DADDY"

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Gregor77

We good for Wednesday!  I will be there!   ;D

imran1042

Yay :) I got my eflite funtana and just finished putting it together! Maiden on wednesday!! :D
Any day at the field is a good day :)

thehaze

It's that day again!

Get your batteries charged because there's training tonight. The forecast is calling for windy and cool conditions so be prepared for that.

Training starts at 6pm

Mike
Takeoffs are optional. Landings are mandatory.

Gregor77

Looking forward to coming out tonight! ;D 

Anyone have any new toys?

imran13

Imran H's Funtana gonna fly tonight :D
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

thehaze

Another fun night of training and flying.

Despite the cool and windy conditions there we lots of models in the air.

Congrats to Imran on the successful maiden of his Funtana.

Let's do it again next week!

Mike

imran1042

YUP it was an amazing day! Habu maiden next Wednesday! the pressures already building

sihinch

Is the Habu slow enough for Park Wings pilots???? May want to check with Mike H.  :-\  I belive it is good for about 80-85mph.

I'm all for people advancing and developing their skills, but part of the wings program (both Park wings and MAAC wings) is about ensuring people have a good awareness for safety and risk.  My advice would be to save the Habu for once you have your full MAAC wings.   :)

imran1042

Mike told me to bring it, i'm going to fly on buddy box

sihinch

My personal opinion (and not an official "club" opinion) is that you may be better focusing on getting your MAAC wings, rather than trying all your new planes.

I know how exciting it is - I had 4 planes ready to fly before I had my wings ( ;D) but if you keep swapping to different planes, and doing different types of flying (not focusing on becoming used to flying with others, in a controlled, considerate and safe manner) it will take you longer to get your MAAC wings.

Once you have your wings, you can fly what you want, when you want (as long as your safe, of course!)  :)

imran1042

okay, ill save it for later then 

thehaze

Last day of July!

Time for some training.

The forecast is calling for some rain tonight, however it looks like it will arrive just as we are packing up to leave. Let's hope they are right.

See you tonight. Training starts at 6pm

imran13

I keep thinking that your Simon lol because I used to never read the username I always looked at the picture
Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

battlestu

Simon's been posting a lot these days ;)
"I'm disrespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"