Lets build sleep and build again

Started by Gregor77, May 31, 2013, 07:41:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregor77

So with the terrible weather.  What are we working on?  I am tossed between the gws p40. H9 p40b after bobbies or the h9 denight. Lol.

sihinch

Tomorrow work starts on the Cessna 150 Aerobat!

Ededge2002

I received a gws ME109 from a "friend".  So I'm LOOKING at building that. Thing is that scale is TOUGH!  Finding the scheme I like the best along with what will work with the stock stickers or go nuts and paint all of it.  Then I have to figure out what colours the plane is and paint it.

I would surly be shunned if I flew it in the stock ugly gray!
Yea 400W/lb should about do it.. But wouldn't a nice round 500 be better?

sihinch

I'd never talk to you again!

And define "friend"???

bfeist

I was looking to finally repair my Trex 500 only to discover that more is broken than I thought. Hobby King!

Papa

Hey Ed, make it an Avia S-199! You could do it in Czech Colours with that nice tri-colour roundel.

Jack.
A motto to live by:
"What other people think of me is none of my business"

Ededge2002

This is the level of "scale" I'm ready for...

http://m.flickr.com/lightbox?id=4679765731

But then again I don't want to do the yellow nose/tail treatment as they are just too common.

Jack..  were friends and the one you suggested is even more work!  Blisters on the wings,  different canopy and the lumps and bumps on the fuse all require reworking.   lol you scale guys KILL me hahahahaha

Papa

OH stop whining and make it in SFO scale!

Jack.
A motto to live by:

Ededge2002

Guess I better put a full range receiver in it so I can fly it far enough out that it looks good!

Papa

A motto to live by: