A great day at TEMAC.

Started by Michael, August 12, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

The weather was warm but not too hot, and there was a shifting breeze, but no strong winds.

I was there from noon to 5pm.

There was lots of coordinated flying: big P47's, Cessna's, combat, and lots of fun. I flew my 1/4 scale Tiger Moth 3 times!

I saw Oscar, Vadim, Greg C, Glenn, Bruce, Loy, Carlos, Jeff, Simon (Chapman), John, and Bill Vining (who, with Glenn, flew the best flight of a gyrocopter that I have ever seen, the flight eliciting applause!). There were others there too!

Who else?
Michael

bweaver

Yes it was a great afternoon.  Flying conditions were grand!

There was also Rob Dickinson, Jen, (Bills wife), Jeff and Phil.  There were also a number of visitors who stopped by with interests in the club and our activities.  These included a gentleman named Brent and his daughter and another young lad I unfortunately didn't get his name.

A great day.

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Michael on August 12, 2018, 07:24:02 PM
The weather was warm but not too hot, and there was a shifting breeze, but no strong winds.

I was there from noon to 5pm.

There was lots of coordinated flying: big P47's, Cessna's, combat, and lots of fun. I flew my 1/4 scale Tiger Moth 3 times!

I saw Oscar, Vadim, Greg C, Glenn, Bruce, Loy, Carlos, Jeff, Simon (Chapman), John, and Bill Vining (who, with Glenn, flew the best flight of a gyrocopter that I have ever seen, the flight eliciting applause!). There were others there too!

Who else?

Hi All,

Here are a couple of photos of @BillVining and one of his gyrocopters, which he used yesterday to give me a master class in the finer points of actually getting a gyro to fly!

Thanks Bill, and again, congrats!

Andy

Andy Hoffer

Glenn was picture perfect at the Morning Crew BBQ on Thursday.  Thanks for the great show Glenn!!

Andy