TEMAC Pilot Fails To Maintain His Wings

Started by bweaver, September 04, 2018, 01:30:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bweaver

As TEMAC's CFI, it does not give me any pleasure to have to report to the club that one of our members has failed to maintain the standard necessary to proudly display their MAAC Wings while flying at Rogo Field.

You would think that having taken the time and energy necessary to achieve the pursuit of MAAC wings and having standing in TEMAC by abiding by the clubs philosophy of Safety, Courtesy and Fun, this individual would have taken more care.

Anyways.... The wings are the worse for ware.  They were found along Stouffville Road.  Obviously they were lost while the pilot was making the long 'Walk of Shame' in and effort to probably retrieve his downed aircraft from the beans or corn.  The likely cause of this loss appears to be attributed to the pilot's failure to maintain the broach pin. 

The individual who has lost their wings can claim them, by contacting me.  Yes they are beat up, and yes, they are missing the broach pin.

Andy Hoffer

@Hey @bweaver ,

My Guardian Chicken did mention something about having lost her flying MoJo enroute to the Fun Fly!

Andy