Flying Monday afternoon, Aug. 5, civic holiday

Started by Michael, August 01, 2019, 07:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael

If the weather is decent, I plan on flying this coming Monday afternoon, from about noon or so.

Anyone else?
Michael

Gregor77

sihinch

Frank v B

I am aiming to be there Sunday, Aug 4 and Monday Aug 5.  Probably from 10 am to about 1 pm.  If anyone needs help with instruction or a maiden, let me know.  Happy to help.

I will confirm each visit the day before.  Lately life has had a habit of getting in the way of flying.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

msatin

My weekend commitments are very light, so will spend as much time as possible at the field - including Mon

Mark S
You never fail until you stop trying

WilliamA

Hi Frank,      Joseph and i will take you up on your generous offer for flying instructions on Sunday 4th and Monday 5th . Thank you very much .

piker

Frank v B

William,

Happy to help.

Frank

ps: who is the Piker guy who says he is coming?  ;)  Rob, hope to see you there.  You can supervise Bruce and me. 8)

piker

I was there on Wednesday.  Didn't see YOU there!

I'm trying to crawl may way back to flying, bit by bit. I'm looking forward to flying more NEXT year ... I know, I said that last year and the year before...    :-[

Frank v B

Piker,

We are always happy to see you at the field.  We all have stages in life when it gets in the way of flying.  The one thing for sure, we may have hiaiti (plural of "hiatus"? 8)) but flying model planes never leaves us completely.

... as I get back to work so my wife won't kill me... which would really get in the way of flying. :) :)

Frank

deltawing

Simon,  Loi and I can meet you on this Sunday afternoon for his F22 n my battery.  :) Phi

Georgetsigaridis

I will try to make it out on Sunday and Monday. Thanks for your offer Frank.

sihinch

Quote from: deltawing on August 02, 2019, 10:12:20 PM
Simon,  Loi and I can meet you on this Sunday afternoon for his F22 n my battery.  :) Phi

Perfect. Thanks. I'll bring them both

bweaver

I'm going to bring a warwing!  Any body else up for it?  ::)

davidk