FPV formation flying

Started by Oscar, July 06, 2020, 11:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar

Head Tracking - Remember your Goggles is also the Antenna tracker.  When the camera moves, so does the Antenna position.  I think start with PAN and see the result first.  :)

sihinch

Here's some more FPV flying with the DJI system

https://youtu.be/wL5RpBjvUwI

Oscar

Someone asked me before what am I seeing thru the Goggles.  (No it's not DisneyPlus or Netflex)

So I decided to take a photo.

My setup is equipped with GPS with return home function.  Apart from GPS coordinates which I found less important, the rest ...

Home direction, Distance from home, Plane battery remain, Altitude (height) - those are very important data for me.

I dont know how this is setup.  I bought it off from local hobby store.  They have it prepackage and it's not plane dependent.  That means, I can just remount this to any plane I want (The only thing I need to worry is the CG of the plane)

Andy Hoffer

Quote from: Oscar on September 21, 2020, 09:15:42 PM
Someone asked me before what am I seeing thru the Goggles.  (No it's not DisneyPlus or Netflex)

So I decided to take a photo.

My setup is equipped with GPS with return home function.  Apart from GPS coordinates which I found less important, the rest ...

Home direction, Distance from home, Plane battery remain, Altitude (height) - those are very important data for me.

I dont know how this is setup.  I bought it off from local hobby store.  They have it prepackage and it's not plane dependent.  That means, I can just remount this to any plane I want (The only thing I need to worry is the CG of the plane)

The scary part is where this FPV plane appears to be headed!!  ;D

Andy