• January 19, 2021, 10:47:09 PM
• Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

!!

TEMAC Forum Guests

Please take the time to Register for the forum, especially if you are a TEMAC club member.

This is one of the most active RC club forums in Ontario. Please participate in the discussion to help our great club to continue to grow.

Author Topic: Building the Guillows B-25 (26.5" span, now 31") with RC and brushless motors.  (Read 2217 times)

Offline electroflyer

• Captain
  • TEMAC #: 7
  Great work Frank!

Online Frank v B

• Ace
  • TEMAC - Assistant to the Assistant Greeter.
  • TEMAC #: 141
  • Started Flying RC: 1989
Thanks guys.  It was a fun build.  Tonight I will start the post on building the Guillow's DC-3 with a huge 34.5" wingspan.  Motors will be E-Flite 280's.  I ordered the ESC's today.  I already have the motors.

Frank
"Never trade luck for skill"

Online Andy Hoffer

• Global Moderator
  • Ace
Thanks guys.  It was a fun build.  Tonight I will start the post on building the Guillow's DC-3 with a huge 34.5" wingspan.  Motors will be E-Flite 280's.  I ordered the ESC's today.  I already have the motors.

Frank

Hi @Frank v B

Don't forget to install a sponge crash pad on the floor of your shop to handle any spar-with-innocent-mounted-motor impacts!  ;D

Andy

Online Frank v B

• Ace
  • TEMAC - Assistant to the Assistant Greeter.
  • TEMAC #: 141
  • Started Flying RC: 1989
re: my earlier comment "I will use a Berg receiver, essentially an electronic wart on a wire and weighs next to nothing."

For those of you who missed RC's middle ages, below is a photo of a 4 channel Berg receiver next to a quarter.

F.
"Never trade luck for skill"